WHY NEED A NETWORK MONITORING SYSTEM?
• Can’t leave it to them – 50% of issues are reported by end users. Proactive monitoring helps stay ahead of them and achieved SLA
• Knowing the performance status of the network – Constant monitoring of network helps you find out the live performance status of all the devices
• Optimized resources – Continuous monitoring helps you identify the current load handled by your network and optimized resources accordingly
• Automating repeated tasks & troubleshooting – Most of the faults required similar troubleshooting steps which can be automated with a monitoring tools
• Creating reports with Great accuracy - Monitoring tool shares historical data that is very useful in analyzing trends and taking strategic decision